So it was time.Her hair was long, and the fights were frequent.
This girl does not like to have her hair brushed.

So we came up with the perfect compromise.
Short hair.
Life is better.

A few weeks ago Mimi invited us to the ballet to see Cinderella. We were thrilled. It was a really great production with men as the ugly step-sisters. They were hysterical in their big wigs and heels, fighting over the glass slipper. And of course, Cinderella was beautiful. Who doesn't love a good fairytale, with a handsome prince and a great pair of shoes? 

So she stayed awake through most of the ballet. I don't blame her though, sitting in the dark, with classical music playing, and lots of repetitive dancing even made my eyes droopy!
Mom needs to sharpen her picture taking abilities - sorry this is blury.
4 comments:
Absolutetly Precious! My favorite hairstyle for little girls and it looks so cute on Livi.
P.S. you hair looks darn cute as well.
Her hair is very cute. Man I wish mine was that thick!
Man, I wish I was cinderella! I know, I know if wishes were fishes . . .
what a fun outting...wish I was there...shopping is not as fun without ya!
Post a Comment