Saturday, March 13, 2010

Look who's 9 months old...

Van :: 9 months


Okay, so he's actually 10 months old now, since it's taken me this long to get these posted. He still is that happiest baby I know - for the most part. He had a rough couple of weeks of being sick, and turned into a real mama's boy, which is just fine by me. He's discovered the grass, loves balls, blankets, baba's, and marshmellows. He's learned to clap, and on occasion say mama, much to dad's dismay. He walks along the couches, likes to watch the fish in the the fish tank, and more than anything, likes to watch Gage play cars.

Yes, his hair does that all by itself.

No, there is no hairspray or gel in it.

Where does the time go?

4 comments:

Andersons said...

His hair is SO CUTE! :-)

The Crowley's said...

cute little guy!

alane said...

ohhh, Breya, maker of beautiful baby boys...I can get away with that line until he's one. I still think he looks like YOU!

laurie said...

Beautiful baby and beautiful pics. Those first 2 pics are especially awesome, so clear. I agree, he looks like you. I am so sad to miss out on playing with mini-van.