Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Little Man

I know it's late in the day, but I didn't want the day to go by before I wished my little guy the happiest of first birthdays.

It seems like just yesterday you looked like this:


and now you look like this:

Where has the time gone? 

We're so happy you came to our family, a year ago. You bring such life and love wherever you go, and your brother and sister couldn't love you more if they tried.  You seem so wise beyond your years, and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't learn something about life from you.  You are my teacher, not only of patience, but of unconditional love.  Thank you for choosing us. Happy birthday.

3 comments:

The Crowley's said...

cute picture of van!

Joy said...

So cute and so sad the time goes by so fast!

Erick and Megan said...

He is so sweet. But now all I see is that darn macaroni. You shouldn't have told me! :)