Friday, May 28, 2010

Spring Photo Shoot

My friend Amber was taking a couple of girls in our ward to do a mini photo shoot at a nearby tree farm and invited us along. So, I dressed up the kids, grabbed my camera and we were off.

Of course, my kids being their usual selves, didn't want to have a thing to do with getting their pictures taken, so this is what I got...

But soon enough they started to warm up, and I finally got some better shots.


Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Anna Beal said...

I wanna know when you found good enough weather for a "spring photo shoot" ;) The pPictures are darling! I'm gonna have to hire you!

M'Recia said...

I remember that flower that Livi has!

Krissy said...

Oh so cute! Looks like fun, I want in, call me next time!

The Crowley's said...

I like the ones with van!

Alane said...

JC Penny kids they are!!!