why my blog has looked like this for 6 weeks...
and no, it is NOT this reason (sorry to disappoint you)...
it is actually because my brand new computer looked like this -I know, it was ugly...
and I don't want to name any names, but the culprit looks alot like this guy...
I know, try and be mad at that face.
Fortunately, I married a computer genius, and now my computer is back to looking like this.
Let the blogging resume.
I had no idea that I had so many fans of my blog out there, but man have I taken some flak for my hiatus! Thanks for all your concern, leave me a comment once in a while to spur me on, it's always good to know you have fans.





4 comments:
Good to have you back! With a hiatus that long, you should have plenty to write about though, eh? :)
Ohhh, gotta love the joys of little ones and touching your electronics. I got all excited when I saw the prego pic ;)
thanks for the teaser now get to real blogging please
Yay, you are up and running again! I have missed you!
Post a Comment