Monday, March 14, 2011

A few more notables...

I threw a going away party for our good friends the Crowleys.  We were so sad to see them go, but they are headed to one of my favorite cities - Denver.  I know they will be well taken care of, and will feel right at home among the mountains and great people. They will always have a place to stay when they come back for a visit, and good friends are always only a phone call away.



And have you ever wondered what 915 hand-dipped cakeballs look like? Wonder no more...
Coconut, carrot cake, lemon, funfetti, red velvet, chocolate and 44 hours later, I was cakeballed out...

4 comments:

Bournes said...

OH MY GOSH Breya!!!!! That is a lot of cake balls. I hope you had some help dipping all of them!!! They look beautiful and I'm sure tasted even better!

The Crowley's said...

We loved our party! We miss you guys. Awesome cake balls!!!!

Laurie said...

Are you kidding me...you are the cake ball queen. I still can't belive it! You outdid yourself with that task. They look great by the way. Infact, I'll take an order...

alane said...

Breya,,,they look amazing! I am so proud of you! Queen of the ball!