Friday, March 11, 2011

Monster Truck Birthday!!

What 4 year old doesn't want a Monster Truck Birthday?
This guy sure does!


We started off the day with all Gage's playgroup buddies over for a par-tay!


We of course had to start off the day with the traditional pinata.  My mom can't understand why I would willingly hand a bunch of 4 year olds a big stick and tell them to swing it at a swinging fire truck, but it really is the biggest crowd pleaser out there. Added bonus- candy spraying all over the yard  makes a great treasure hunt!

1st round of cake and ice cream


2nd round of cake and ice cream at preschool.
What is cooler than having it snow on your birthday? You get to ride your 4-wheeler in the snow. Double bonus.

When dad got home, we headed over to Wahooz for some pizza and archade games. I can't tell who was having more fun, the kids or Dax.


The rest of the family came over for round 3 of ice cream and cake and more presents.

Wow, what a day!  Happy Birthday Big Guy!


1 comment:

The Crowley's said...

I miss our little group!