Saturday, June 27, 2009

Dancing Queen

The first weekend in June was Livi's dance recital. They all looked so darling in their pink costumes. There is just something about little girls all dressed up ready to dance that is truly irresistable. This year Livi's class was able to not only learn ballet, but they also learned tap too. Miss Sherrie is such a trouper to allow 7 four year olds to put tap shoes on and stomp on her floors for an hour as she patiently teaches them all the steps. We will really be sad to give up our Thursday dance class, but rest assured that Livi intends to continue to put her slippers on and dance.





Funny Faces

Here's pictures from the recital. One of these days when I find the cord to the camcorder I'll upload the video I took of the dances, but for now pictures will have to do.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Now, that is a perfect dance costume! That is what I dream of...Ha. Livi is too cute for words!