Happy Birthday Lily!!
So this concludes our May madness. We had a great party with Lily, complete with new party shirts for the kids and cupcake decorating- oh and relays with uncle Andy. All in all it was a great time with everyone, even though we were partied out by the end and don't really want to see each other again until next year!
Bonus Pics
Grandpa Bourne with 5 of his 6 great-grandchildren (clearly Chase is unhappy about the picture situation!)







3 comments:
Looks like you all had such a fun time being together. I'm so glad you got to "hang with your posse" for the week. I'm sure you and the children will have special memories. I absolutely love the pic of your parents with the babies. Did you or Megan make the b-day shirts and Lily's skirt...that skirt is to die for...I want one. Very sweet shirts, too.
Yes, we made the shirts for the kids out of a kit we bought off the clearance table at Joanns, and yes, Megan made the skirt for Lily. I think I'll make one for Liv's birthday in a couple of weeks. I found this cute place that you can "order" a princess to come to your birthday party - for sure she'll want Snow White.
You should make a skirt for Liv. Precious!! My fav skirt of Avery's is her tutu style skirt. However...I'd like it more with a big green bow (like Lily's.)
Absolutely, a "princess" at the birthday...perfect!
Post a Comment