Saturday, June 13, 2009

Next... Family Pictures

So onto the next event we go. My good friend Krissy agreed to come take our family pictures while everyone was still in town. We haven't got the final cuts yet (no rush Krissy, I know you've had a crazy summer already!), but these are a few we took while standing around.

Of course it's always a production when you try to organize this many people, but it was a fun day at the park with our kids and family - and I think we all clean up pretty well, even if it was somewhat of a wardrobe crisis!

Dax, Breya, Alivia, Gage and Van

Phillip, Melanie and Chase

Andy and Saramarie

Bourne Boys
























Oh, and did I mention my sister Megan surprised us all and showed up 6 months pregnant? We were all shocked, but really excited for her and the new little girl that is on the way on September 6th. Congrats Megan and Erick!

















No comments: