So here they are... finally. I've had lots of requests for these, and in a perfect world all of the kids would be looking at the camera and smiling, but since it's not... you take what you get. I did a little head swapping on a few of these to at least get everyone looking in the same direction!
There may actually be more crying pictures than of them smiling!















6 comments:
Too cute. I love them.
I showed Elliot and he screamed and said "they've multiplied!!!" He thought they were all yours for a second and said he thought we'd left something out in our explanation of baby making. Too funny. We scrolled through the photos really fast and added commentary. We think we're pretty clever!
Love all those cute kids!!
What a bunch of cuties!! Great job Breya!
Thanks so much Breya. Those pictures of Chase are hilarious!!! I LOVE them :) And nice work with the head swapping...I tried to figure out which pic you changed but couldn't tell. I'll have to get copies next time we're in Boise. SO SO fun!!
I love 'em. I bet your mom is a proud grandma with such beautiful grandkids! I have a strange love of photos with kids crying. So, I especially love the ones with Van and Carsen crying. Precious and so "real life." Awesome job on the photos...thanks for the new tips on Adobe.
oops, I mean Chase not Carsen. I am sorry... cutie pie Chase
I am smiling and giggling at all those cute kids...love it.
Post a Comment