So here are the rest of the pictures from our Christmas Extravaganza. We partied like there was no tomorrow, and it seemed like we celebrated another Christmas every day for a week. Thanks for all the fun and the memories. We are so blessed to have such great family and I'm so glad that after 10 days together we can still considered each other friends. Thanks for all the generous gifts from all the grandma's and grandpa's and uncles and aunts and cousins - we sure love you.
Here's to an even better 2010!

Christmas in Rexburg



Christmas Morning 


Lazy Christmas Day - Caution: It's Not Pretty

Great-Grandpa's and babies


Cousins 

Ringing in 2010 at 10:00



Bonus Pics

Thanks for hanging on to the bitter end of this post - is was a doozy! Hope your Christmas was as fun filled as ours. Thanks for all the memories!!
3 comments:
Love seeing the pictures of your kiddos! And it looks like the festivities were enjoyed by many :)
Glad you had a great holiday... Love you guys!
Yeah, you did it. Awesome Christmas post. Now, you can do mine...ha. Actually, I promise to get it done tonight. Looks like a wonderful time for everyone. Fun, family, snuggly, happy times for all! Darling kiddos. Now, I gotta know about the shoe pic. I absolutley love it. Are those Livi's heels? So Hysterical and precious.
I bought the 'little heels' for baby Rosy, and Megan bought the big heels for Jenny for Christmas. I got them at this darling little baby boutique here in Boise, but I'm sure you can find them online.
Post a Comment