Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fujimoto Family Pictures

So my good friend Amber took these family pictures for us this year. We loved them, and Dax was mostly delighted that the photo shoot lasted all of about 15 minutes as the sun quickly set.

Thanks Amber for your time and editing these for us. Next year I hope to coordinate our outfits better, but around here if it's not stained it works!

Dax :: Breya :: Alivia :: Gage :: Van 2009

7 comments:

Alane said...

Okay, I vote your family the most photogentic of all! Your friend does great work!! I could just eat that little Van up...what a cutie, well except Gager is too and well then there is Livi...oh, you are all a real handsome bunch!

doug said...

WOW you guys are ALL GORGEOUS!!!,
DAX and BREYA: What a lovely family you make. We miss seeing you guys at least every once in a while. . . Breya, I laughed at your comment on Laurie's Christmas blog about not being very cute "that early in the moring". Well it sure is great to see your family in these pictures.
HAPPY NEW YEAR, Doug & Jeanne Williams

Brittnie said...

What a cute family! Miss you guys!

laurie said...

beautiful family. but, since I've seen these pics I am really waiting for the cousins pic. Hurry up.
(I realize how hypocritical it is to ask, since it takes me a month to post)


Umm, my dad has a lot of time on his hands.....but, how cute is he?

The Crowley's said...

Just let Dax know that he shouldn't celebrate yet because we are going out again for a real session. I am embarrassed about the quality of these pictures.

Anna Beal said...

Love the family pics ;)

Jay and Kay said...

such a beautiful family!