Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Another one is born...

Another WICKED fan that is...

That's right, we took Livi to her first Wicked.

She's listened to the music with me for years, so she knew most of the songs word for word, but she could have never dreamed what the actual plot line was.  She was on the edge of her seat for most of the night, completely mesmerized by Galinda and Elphaba.

Dax on the other hand, not so much.


He was rather disappointed that intermission wasn't acutally the end.  In fact, the guy sitting next to him decided he wasn't in for the second half and never came back.  I think Dax wanted to join him.  Oh well, I can only create one new fan at a time, and clearly it was Livi, not Dax.

Mimi and Poppy joined us too.  I wasn't sitting close enough to Poppy to hear if he was singing along.


I'm so glad that she can join our fan club. It's a fun one, more on that later...

She was the cutest witch at the show, and lots of people fussed over her and her hat.  Welcome to the world of Broadway Plays girl.  You're in for some fun!

And just in case you're wondering... this was the 5th time I've seen it.

New York


Seattle


Denver


Portland

5 comments:

alane said...

WELCOME LIVI!!! (THOSE ARE GREAT PICS OF YOU AND YOUR MOM!! Well, and Dax and Roger and the little witch!

Joy said...

I agree - especially think the pictures of your mom are cute--so fun ---

Krissy said...

Livi's dress and shoes were sooo cute (and her little hat too!). See, aren't you glad you bought them?

I'm pretty sure Dax is dead inside.

. said...

Eeeek! I can hardly wait to take my two oldest. They talk about it every time we play the soundtrack. Don't know when it's headed our way again though.

A bit of a funny for someone who will appreciate it . . . Cassidy was singing along to "Dancing Through Life" when I realized she sings the words, "Dancing With Mice". I can't listen to it without laughing now!

laurie said...

She is the cutest lil witch I ever did see.