Monday, September 20, 2010

Just a few more things...

Here's just a couple pics of what we did on the days we were at sea .  Mostly laying around and eating, but we did go to some fantastic shows, a hilarious comedian and watched movies outside on the jumbo screen, and ate some more.  Did I mention we ate?


My mom made us a list of things she wanted us to do while we were on the ship.  Here's proof that even at sea we are obedient.

1. Watch a sunrise - check

2. Eat Creme Brulee  - check (althought this pic is of baked Alaska, also to die for)

3. Go do a craft - sorta check (I went and found what craft they were doing and took a picture.  That counts right? Paper flowers, really? Although I'm pretty impressed this wife talked her husband into folding crepe paper, now that's love!)

4. Attend Muster Drill - check (no we have never been to the muster drill before, man are we glad we went, I learned how to 'properly' abandon ship!)

We didn't however, go up to the exercise room and run on the treadmill.  Sorry mom, I mean who does that on vacation anyway?

No comments: