Redfish Lake 2010
Highlights
Snuggling with cute kids in the morning...
Cute cousins!
Taking a tub in the green tub...
watching the garbage man come (a really big deal, btw) and reading a good book,
watching Lily get slathered in sunscreen, and playing at the beach...
girls in the boat and boys in the boat...
Sleeping on the beach, every year...
Yes, we saw bears...
celebrated an oldy moldy, grandpa was especially excited about cake...
Van was still a bully to Chase (see here if you don't remember their last photo shoot)...,
Sunday pictures on the fence...
but the best memories, are of the very competitive Minute to Win IT!!
And yes, this is Uncle Andy trying to stick cotton balls to the vaseline on the end of his nose. Good times!
We love RedFish Lake. Thanks for the memories, see ya'll next year!!

























4 comments:
OMGosh...I am freaking out at the bear pic. It's awesome!
(Were you scared?)
I love your family and the fun times you have with each other.
um...its a good thing Shelley does NOT know about the Bear...she would have a heart stroke I'm sure. I love the tub idea. Our kids get FILTHY!
Oh what a great post! If it didn't take like 15 hours I might just go back next weekend! What a great time!
Okay,that green tub was ingenious..and that look on Grandpa's face about cake? AMAZING!!
Post a Comment