Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Summer Review

I don't know about you, but I feel like my summer started out slow, then just swept by without looking back. And, although I am truly enjoying the routine back to school brings for us,  I miss the unscheduled carefree days of summer.  Here's a few events that went unblogged, but shouldn't be forgotten.



`











Settler's Park











Looking back, it was a crazy fun summer.  Can't wait to do it all again next year. 
Summer, we're going to miss you, but man you wore us out, we're going to need a few months to recover so we can do it all again!

2 comments:

Krissy said...

Looks like you managed to still pack in lots of fun!

Brenda said...

Alivia, Gage and Van

So glad that mom posts all of these fun pictures of you!! Looks like you all had a fun summer.

Grand MA MA misses you LOTS!!